2022 Weight Loss Challenge – You Got This!
Making New Year’s resolutions is an American Tradition. Every year many of us vow to make significant improvements to different areas of our life.
A recent survey revealed the top New Year’s Resolutions in the U.S., can you guess what the top three are?
- 48% said they wanted to exercise more this year
- 44% want to improve their eating habits
- 41% want to lose weight
New Year’s resolutions offer us an excellent opportunity to achieve our health and weight goals. But, sadly, studies show that only 8% of Americans keep their resolutions for the whole year, and a whopping 80% abandon their New Year’s resolutions by February.
How to Improve New Year’s Resolution Success
Here are some tips to help you succeed with your New Year’s Resolutions
- Set Goals Instead of Resolutions: Most resolutions tend to be vague and nondescript, making them difficult to accomplish. So instead of resolving to lose weight, set realistic, achievable goals. Remember to add a timeline; for example, you can set a goal of losing 10 pounds in the next six weeks.
- Make Fewer Resolutions: Most of us want to improve several aspects of our lives. But, be honest with yourself, how many can you really commit to? For example, resolving to exercise more, eat healthier, lose weight, spend more time with your family, save more money, travel more, go back to school, or change careers, are all achievable, but chances are you can’t do them all at once.
- Get Help: There’s no shame in admitting you need a little help. If your goal this year is to lose weight and become healthier, your chances of success increase if you have a professional helping you.
- Avoid Fad Diets: This time of year, the internet is bursting with ads promoting the latest diet, exercise program, or weight loss supplement. But the truth is that most of these programs can be dangerous. If you are looking to lose weight and avoid yo-yo dieting, your best option is to go with a physician ran customized weight loss plan
Weight Loss Success – Here’s How You Do It!
- Meal Planning – Plan your meals ahead of time. A little prepping can make a world of difference. Knowing you have all the ingredients for your next meal at home or that the restaurant you are having dinner at tonight has suitable options will take away a lot of the stress and anxiety associated with dieting.
- Don’t Skip Meals: Caloric deficit should never mean starving yourself.
- Take Your Time and Enjoy Your Food: Eating too fast can lead to digestive problems, not to mention that eating on the run increases your chance of making the wrong food choices.
- Keep Hydrated: Many times, when we feel hungry, we are, in fact, thirsty. So, carry a reusable water bottle with you, and take a sip whenever you experience cravings.
- Get Plenty of Sleep: Sleep is vital to weight loss. Getting enough quality sleep can help reduce sugar cravings and balance the hormones that help regulate hunger and appetite. It can also help elevate your energy levels so you can exercise and get more done.
- Contact Rejuvenation Laser Med Spa and Weight Loss: We can help you through every step of your weight loss journey. Our personalized weight loss plans are tailored to your needs and preferences because the best diet is the one you can maintain and enjoy for life.