Delicious Keto Turkey Recipes
Celebrating National Turkey Lover’s Month
If you think feasting on turkey is only for the Holidays, you are in for a surprise! In honor of National Turkey Lover’s Month, we bring you Delicious Keto Turkey Recipes.
Traditionally, we think of turkey as the main star for Thanksgiving dinner. Still, turkey is available year-round, and thanks to its high protein, low-fat content, and versatility, turkey can be a part of your diet every week. Before we reveal the Delicious Keto Turkey Recipes, find out why it’s delicious and nutritious.
Benefits of Eating Turkey
Consuming turkey provides many benefits, including:
- Turkey is high in protein which helps you feel fuller for longer
- Eating protein will help build and maintain lean muscle mass
- High-protein foods like turkey keep insulin levels stable after meals; therefore, you won’t experience the typical sugar crash associated with high-carbohydrate meals
- Turkey contains tryptophan, an essential amino acid used by the body to produce melatonin which helps regulate your sleep and wake cycle, and serotonin, believed to help control appetite, mood, and pain.
Delicious Ways to Eat More Turkey
Here are a couple of our favorite turkey dishes, try them and let us know what you think!
Low Carb Turkey Tacos
We’re going South of the border to enjoy the first of our two Delicious Keto Turkey Recipes. Just because you are making healthier food choices doesn’t mean you have to give up Tacos.
1 lb ground turkey
1 tbs olive oil
1 tsp onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1 red bell pepper, deseeded and diced
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp ground cumin
½ cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
Fresh cilantro, chopped
Sour cream, whole lettuce leaves
How to Make It!
- Season the ground turkey with onion powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and add the ground turkey. Sauté until the meat has browned.
- Add the ground cumin, paprika, dried oregano, and mix well
- Next, add the bell pepper and cook until softened
- Sprinkle over the cheese and cook until it’s melted.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle fresh chopped cilantro
- Use the lettuce leaves as taco shells, top with sour cream, and enjoy!
Keto-Friendly Turkey Meatballs
The second of our two Delicious Keto Turkey Recipes will get you shouting, “Mama-mia!” Savory meatballs in a creamy, cheesy sauce, this dish is so delectable you won’t believe it’s keto-friendly!
For the Meatballs
1 pound ground turkey
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic
1 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon chopped parsley
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
For the Sauce
3/4 cup Heavy cream
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
4 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 teaspoon salt
How To Make It
- Season ground turkey with salt, white pepper, garlic, and fresh chopped parsley.
- Roll into small meatballs about the size of a quarter.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, add the oil and add the meatballs. Space meatballs so you can turn them while cooking.
- Cook on both sides for about 2-3 minutes. Meatballs should be nice and browned on both sides
- Remove the meatballs and lower the temperature to medium-low. Add the heavy cream to the pan, along with the butter, salt, and parmesan cheese.
- Mix well, and then add the meatballs.
- Simmer until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top
We Can Help You Lose Weight
At Rejuvenation Laser Spa and Weight Loss, we provide you with customized weight loss plans that will help you make better lifestyle choices and healthily lose weight, and most importantly, keep it off.
Schedule an appointment and start your journey to a healthier, happier you!
A Real-Life Weight Loss Success Story!
A true success story! Coache Johnnye’s weight loss testimony:
HOW I LOST 170 POUNDS & KEPT IT OFF!
Hello! My name is Johnnye and I’m the new weight loss coach at Rejuvenation Weight Loss and Med Spa.
I weighed over 300 pounds until I lost more than half my body weight.
Customized Weight Loss Program
Enjoying a balanced lifestyle includes enjoying your food! But how to do this? As each person is unique, only a weight loss coach will truly understand how to put together the right weight loss program for your unique needs. The biggest bump in the road is usually a matter of price. “This really sounds very expensive. I don’t think I can afford it.”
GOOD NEWS! Getting a customized medical-grade weight loss program is affordable!
Contact us for a consultation today!