Great Keto Grilling Recipes
Nothing is More Texan Than Grilling in the Summer
It’s time to bring the whole family together and fire up that grill because we’ve got Great Keto Grilling Recipes! These are both delicious and nutritious so we hope that you’re hungry!
The summer weather is the perfect excuse for a little outdoor cooking, and let’s be honest, who can refuse a good BBQ?
Now that you’ve made the life-changing decision to lose weight and improve your health, you may be wondering if your BBQ days are over. Fortunately, we are here to tell you that is not the case!
You can still enjoy your summer cookouts and stay on track to reach your weight and health goals. Best of all, in Texas, we enjoy that delightful fusion of Tex-Mex. Here are some keto-friendly Tex-Mex recipes that are sure to be added to the all-time family favorites.
Here are a couple of our best keto-friendly recipes for you to try and enjoy all summer long. Either of our Great Keto Grilling Recipes go super with vegetable kabobs. Check out our listing of Keto-Friendly Salads that team up for over-the-top sides for your BBQ.
. If you love our Great Keto Grilling Recipes, please let us know how it goes in the comments below.
Fiery Grilled Chicken Avocado Burgers
The first of our Great Keto Grilling Recipes are the Fiery Grilled Chicken Avocado Burgers. Try out this twist on a national classic. Who needs buns when food tastes this good! To keep it keto-licious, replace the hamburger buns for nice crisp lettuce.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Servings: 10 burgers
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 small avocados mashed
- 1 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 medium jalapeño minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- olive oil
How to Make It
- Add the chicken, minced garlic, jalapeños, avocado, paprika, basil, and salt to a large bowl
- Mix the ingredients well using your hands until thoroughly combined
- Divide the mixture into ten medium-sized burgers
- Lightly brush each burger with olive oil. You can use a pastry brush for this
- Grill until cooked through
Serve with a few slices of avocado on top and a side serving of grilled jalapeños if you like a little extra fire in your meal.
Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri
Now for act two of our Great Keto Grilling Recipes! Our Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri will take us way south of the border to the South American country of Argentina which is a fusion of Spanish, indigenous, and Italian. You’ll be wanting to dance the tango after this delicious meal!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Marinating Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 20 minutes
For the Steak
- 2 pounds skirt steak
- 6 garlic cloves chopped
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 4 cups sliced ripe tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive oil
For the Chimichurri
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
How to Make It
- Place the meat in a container with a lid. Add the garlic, salt, oregano, vinegar, and olive oil and massage the ingredients onto the meat. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours for best results; marinate overnight.
- For the chimichurri sauce: In a medium bowl, combine the parsley, basil, garlic, onion, chili flakes, olive oil, and lemon juice. Mix well and season with salt to taste. Make the chimichurri sauce a day ahead to bring out the flavors.
- Pre-heat the grill to high. Allow the meat to rest outside of the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place the steaks on the hot grill. Baste them with the marinade and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until they reach a temperature of 125°F
- Transfer the cooked stakes to a plate or cutting board and rest for 10 minutes
- In the meantime, toss the tomatoes and onions with about two heaping tablespoons of the chimichurri sauce and arrange them on a serving platter
- Slice the meat across the grain and place it on top of the tomato salad. Drizzle some more of the chimichurri sauce and enjoy!
Weight Loss for Life Can Be Delicious!
If you are a food lover but are looking to make healthier choices and lose those extra pounds safely, we have the perfect solution for you. Our customized weight loss plans are safe, healthy and offer many delicious foods that will make your health goals a reality.
We Can Help You Lose Weight
At Rejuvenation Laser Spa and Weight Loss, we provide you with customized weight loss plans that will help you make better lifestyle choices and healthily lose weight, and most importantly, keep it off.
Schedule an appointment and start your journey to a healthier, happier you!
Customized Weight Loss Program
Enjoying a balanced lifestyle includes enjoying your food! But how to do this? As each person is unique, only a weight loss coach will truly understand how to put together the right weight loss program for your unique needs. The biggest bump in the road is usually a matter of price. “This really sounds very expensive. I don’t think I can afford it.”
GOOD NEWS! Getting a customized medical-grade weight loss program is affordable!
Contact us for a consultation today!