Don’t Get Botched!
How to Find an Expert Injector
You’ve probably heard that injectables such as botox and dermal fillers are an excellent way to achieve a natural glow and more youthful-looking skin.
There is no denying that these products deliver exceptional results in the right hands, boosting your skin’s radiance, restoring lost volume, smoothing fine lines, and providing a lifting effect. However, as you may have noticed, the key factor here is finding an expert injector that can yield a natural look.
We’ve all seen videos or pictures of botched aesthetic procedures with patients left with swollen lips, overfilled facial features, and frozen foreheads. After seeing those images, it’s no wonder many are fearful of these procedures.
The secret to obtaining natural-looking results lies in finding an expert injector, which is no easy task. More than one million providers are administering injectable treatments such as dermal fillers and BOTOX and Xeomin in the U.S. Still, less than 3% meet the standards associated with an expert injector.
If you want to avoid unnatural-looking results and potential complications from your injectable procedure, you need to keep reading. Here we will reveal the dos and don’ts and how to find an expert injector for your next non-surgical rejuvenation treatment.
What Is An Expert Injector?
The provider must be a board-certified doctor with extensive training in injectable techniques and products to be considered an expert injector.
They must have an exceptional record in facial rejuvenation procedures and use only FDA-approved injectable products. Additionally, you will be able to identify an expert injector because they will:
- Purchase all FDA-approved medications directly from the manufacturer or licensed distributor
- They always keep detailed, accurate, and up-to-date patient records
- Always follow current best practices when administering injectables
- They Take time to educate you and, ensure you understand the procedure the possible risks, and set realistic expectations
- Ensures that all medical staff (nurses and physician assistants) involved in your treatment have the proper training and expertise to ensure your safety
- Keeps up with the advancements in the field, learning about new techniques and products
How to Research the Right Injector For Your Needs
If you want to find the best injector in your area, you must ask questions and do your due diligence.
During your consultation with a potential provider, make sure to ask:
- Who will perform the injectable treatment? Make sure you get the names of all those involved in the procedure. Look up the credentials for the nurse practitioner or doctor administering the injectables
- How much experience does this person have? How many years have they been administering injectables?
- Additionally, inspect the facility and ensure the clinic has high safety and cleanliness standards; this will help reduce the risk of infection and other potential complications.
Most patients do not understand that even though the purpose of plastic surgery is to improve the aesthetics of the individual, it is still a surgery and therefore there will be scaring involved even if it is minimal. The presence of a scar will lower the satisfaction rate of the patient, and in some cases, may cause or worsen the patient’s low self-esteem.
At Rejuvenation Med Spa and Weight Loss, all our treatments are administered by duly trained nurses and doctors with ample proven experience in injectable aesthetic procedures.
Don’t trust your face to just anyone; make sure you select a trusted clinic and an expert injector to help you unlock the best version of yourself.
Schedule your consultation today!