Great Keto-Friendly Halloween Recipes
At Rejuvenation Laser Med Spa and Weight Loss, we believe that everyone should enjoy to eat, drink, and be scary on Halloween. However, many of our weight-loss patients have asked us, “How to enjoy a decadent Halloween feast guilt-free?” As a premier, customized weight loss clinic, we don’t believe in crash diets. We put you on a weight loss plan that you can enjoy to take it off and keep it off! In order for a weight loss program to work, it needs to be fun and enjoyable. For this reason, we present you with a few Keto-Friendly Halloween Recipes that we have found that are sure to tickle your taste buds. If you are looking for a great way to take off the extra weight and keep it off for life, contact us today!
Keto-Friendly Halloween Starters
Halloween Antipasto Skewers
This starter is healthy, fun, and easy to make! We got this one from A Kailo Chic Life.
- Small cherry tomatoes
- Small-sized bocconcini cheese (mozzarella balls)
- Black Olives
Simply add each of the ingredients into the skewer and serve on a plate. Yummy and fun!
Wormy Keto Dip
We got this creepy and delicious Halloween dip from Low Carb So Simple:
- 10 oz = 285 g cooked (steamed), peeled, and deveined shrimps. Make sure to not overcook.
- 8 oz = 230 g full-fat sour cream without food additives
- 1/3 cup = 80 ml homemade, olive oil-based mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup = 60 ml finely chopped onion or green onion
- 2 fresh cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh dill finely chopped.
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You make it extra creepy-crawly, you a few shrimps aside for decoration, then chop the rest of the shrimps finely.
- Then, combine the chopped shrimps, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, garlic, lemon juice, and the dill weed in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Add salt & pepper (or chili powder) to liking.
- Cover, and refrigerate for a few hours before serving. Refrigerate also the shrimps that are reserved for decoration.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and decorate with the reserved shrimps. Serve with low-carb crackers or fresh veggies.
Keto Itsy Bitsy Deviled Egg Spiders
We got this creepy and delicious Halloween dip from Low Carb So Simple but we did make a few changes to give it more of a kick!
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 3 tablespoons keto mayonnaise (please see below for a recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard or dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- Paprika or cayenne powder for decoration
- Whole black olives, to decorate eggs
- Optional (1/2 teaspoon of sugar-free relish)
- Optional for decoration: you can use capers as eyes!
- Boil eggs 10-20 minutes over medium-high heat. Time depends on how cooked you prefer your yolks.
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half.
- Put yolks in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Make sure the mixture is creamy with no lumps.
- Fill whites with egg yolk mixture, heaping it lightly.
- Cut olives and decorate eggs to look like spiders.
- Sprinkle with either paprika or cayenne powder (optional 2 capers for spider eyes).
- Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
How to Make 5-Minute Keto Mayo
Source: Gnom Gnom
- 1 egg yolk
- 2-4 teaspoons lemon juice freshly squeezed (use a larger amount for a lemony mayo)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Add egg yolk, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and water to a medium bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined.
Whisking constantly, drizzle in a few drops of your oil at a time. Your mixture should be opaque, with all the oil incorporating into the mixture. Once your mixture begins to thicken, you can increase the speed of oil a tad into a small stream rather than drop by drop. Keep whisking and adding in the oil until a rich and thick mayo emerges.
Keep stored in the fridge, in an airtight container, for about 3-4 days.
The Art of the Keto Diet
Enjoying a balanced lifestyle includes enjoying your food! But how to do this? As each person is unique, only a weight loss coach will truly understand how to put together the right weight loss program for your unique needs. The biggest bump in the road is usually a matter of price. “This really sounds very expensive. I don’t think I can afford it.”
GOOD NEWS! Getting a customized medical-grade weight loss program is affordable!
Check out our October weight loss packages and contact us for a consultation today! Now, back to our Keto-Friendly Halloween Recipes…
Keto-Friendly Main Course
Frighteningly Delicious Keto Pizza
This yummy Halloween Pizza is a guilt-free keto recipe from Keto Diet App.
- 1 large Keto Pizza Crust (1/3 of the dough from the recipe)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese or other Italian hard cheese (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1/2 cup Marinara sauce (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
- 2 oz mozzarella slices for pizza (56 g)
- 1/3 cup olives, black or green or both (35 g/ 1.2 oz)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh basil for garnish
- Prepare the pizza crust and marinara sauce. To make a large pizza, divide the dough into 3 parts – each part will make 1 large pizza. The best way to make the crust is to use a silicone mat and roll the dough out with a non-stick silicone rolling pin. Alternatively, place a piece of the dough between two pieces of baking paper and roll out until the dough is very thin. Finally, use your fingers to roll the edges in creating a rim to hold the pizza filling.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400 °F. Just before placing it in the oven, sprinkle the crust with finely grated Parmesan cheese. Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and spread the marinara sauce all over the pizza crust apart from the edges. Please keep in mind that sprinkling the cheese on top of the dough before baking the crust will seal it and help the crust stay firm after topping it with the marinara sauce.
- While the crust is baking, prepare the cheese ghosts and olive spiders. Use a cookie cutter to cut out the shapes. Cut the olives in half to create the spider body and then cut thin slices for the legs.
- Once the crust is baked and topped with the marinara sauce, top the pizza with the cheese ghosts and add 2 small pieces of chopped olives to make the eyes. Make the olive spiders (start with the legs and then top with the bodies). Place in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Don’t throw away the inverse cut-outs, just use them in another batch. When baked, remove from the oven, garnish with fresh basil leaves and drizzle with olive oil.
A Real-Life Weight Loss Success Story!
A true success story! Coache Johnnye’s weight loss testimony:
HOW I LOST 170 POUNDS & KEPT IT OFF!
Hello! My name is Johnnye and I’m the new weight loss coach at Rejuvenation Weight Loss and Med Spa.
I weighed over 300 pounds until I lost more than half my body weight.
We saved the best for last! After all, Halloween just couldn’t be without decadent desserts!
Keto Halloween Deserts!
Now for the grand finale! These desserts will tame that little devil while keeping the angel happy!
Keto Sugar-Free Pumpkin Mousse
This delightful pumpkin mousse can be enjoyed for either Halloween or Thanksgiving while helping you keep your figure.
- 1 packet gelatin about 7 grams or 2 ½ teaspoons
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 5 tablespoons or 18 packets of non-sugar sweetener (about ¾ cup sugar)
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 cup whipping cream whipped
Sprinkle gelatin over 1 Tablespoon cold water in a small bowl to soften.
Pour in 2 Tablespoons boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Mix cream cheese with sweetener until well blended.
Blend in nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, lemon, vanilla, and pumpkin until well combined.
Gradually stir in gelatin until well blended. Fold in whipped cream then beat until fluffy.
Spoon into individual serving dishes. Chill at least 1 hour.
Keto Sugar-Free Halloween Cookies
Everyone loves cut-out cookies! These delicious and fun treats can be cut out in a wide variety of shapes. Use your creativity! Recipe source: All day I dream about food.
Ingredients for the Cookies:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (can also use oat fiber)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 tbsp butter softened
- ½ cup Non-Sugar substitute granular sweetener
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
Ingredients for the Royal Icing:
- 1/2 cup powdered Substitute Sweetener
- 1/2 cup powdered BochaSweet (or powdered xylitol)
- 1 tbsp egg white powder
- 4 to 6 tbsp Water room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Natural food coloring
- Prepare a work surface with a silicone baking mat or a large piece of parchment paper. Dust lightly with coconut flour.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, and salt. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sweetener together until creamy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract, and then beat in the almond flour mixture until dough comes together.
- Turn the dough out onto the prepared work surface. Pat into a rough circle and then top with a large piece of parchment paper. Roll out to about 1/3-inch thickness. Place the whole mat on a cookie sheet and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line two large baking sheets with silicone mats (you can use parchment paper as well but it doesn’t protect your cookies from the heat quite as well. Using cookie cutters of choice, cut out cookies and lift carefully with a small, offset spatula or knife.
- Place cookies on the prepared baking sheets. Re-roll your dough and cut out more cookies (if your dough gets too soft to work with, you can return it to the refrigerator for a bit to harden up).
- Bake the cookies 12 to 14 minutes, or until they are just starting to brown around the edges, switching and rotating the pans halfway through baking. Remove from the oven and let cool completely on pan. The cookies will still be quite soft when removed from the oven but will firm up as they cool.
Instructions to Create the Royal Icing:
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sweeteners and the egg white powder. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, whisking in between, until desired consistency is achieved. It should drizzle off the end of the whisk in ribbons, but shouldn’t be too thin. Whisk in the vanilla extract.
- Divide into separate bowls and add food coloring in small amounts until the desired color is achieved.
- Place icing in small ziplock bags or piping bags with the very corner snipped off to pipe outlines. Let the outlines dry at least 10 to 20 minutes before filling in.
- To fill in the outlines, pipe frosting into the outline in a back and forth motion. It does not have to be perfect and there may be gaps. Then simply use a toothpick to fill the icing into the gaps.
- Let the flooded icing dry completely before adding any additional icing decoration.
Our Safety Protocol
We hope that you enjoyed our Keto-Friendly Halloween Recipes. Remember, that accomplishing your weight loss goals is just a call or email away. Contact us at your nearest Rejuvenation Laser Med Spa & Weight Loss Clinic! We hope to serve you soon!
These are some of our new safety measures to help keep you healthy and safe.
You will need to schedule your appointment in advance. This measure allows us to space patient visits to ensure there are no overlaps, and we have enough time to sanitize our rooms in-between visits.
We will confirm your appointment by phone, at this time our staff will ask a series of pertinent questions regarding your health status, and whether you have any symptoms that might be related to COVID-19.
Entering Our Offices
We request that all clients call us before entering the facility for the following reasons:
- We only allow one person at a time to remain in our waiting room
- Should there be someone in our waiting area, we will kindly request you wait in your vehicle.
- Once our waiting room is empty our staff proceeds to wipe down all surfaces to disinfect them
- After we sanitize our waiting room, we will inform you and welcome you into our office
- When you first enter our waiting room, we will take your temperature and offer you hand sanitizer
Private Room Safety Protocols
We space appointments to not only allow us time to sanitize our common areas but also to wipe down all surfaces in our private rooms.
We carefully clean all areas to ensure that each of our private rooms is safe for the next patient.
Staff Safety Protocols
Everyone in our staff undergoes routine symptom checks, including measuring their temperature. Additionally, everyone working at one of our three locations is required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
We guarantee you will never have contact with another patient as we are not accepting walk-ins, and only one person at a time can remain in our waiting room.
Why Choose Rejuvenation Laser Med Spa and Weight Loss
At Rejuvenation Laser Med Spa and Weight Loss, we provide our patients with the most exclusive, cutting edge treatments at the best prices.
All our facilities are physician-owned and operated, providing a personalized experience aimed at addressing your unique needs.
Call us today to schedule your next appointment and receive a free initial medical-grade consultation.