Keto Soups to Warm the Soul and Lose Weight
In honor of National Soup Month, we bring you three delicious Keto Soups Recipes! Soups are a staple of the winter months. They are the perfect comfort food to warm our souls and soothe the mind.
Aside from being delicious, soups are also nutritious, and with the right recipes, they can help keep our weight in check.
At Rejuvenation Laser Med Spa and Weight loss, we specialize in personalized weight loss plans that are both safe and sustainable. Our team of expert nutritionists and health coaches can help you reach your weight goals no matter how big or small they may be.
Keto soups are a perfect addition to our meal plans. Here we would like to share a few recipes we are sure will be crowd-pleasers at your home. Enjoy the following Keto Soups Recipes!
Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup
A healthy spin on a classic!
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 40 min
4 tbsp. unsalted butter
1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
2 small cloves garlic, minced
3/4 tsp. ground mustard
3/4 tsp. smoked paprika
3/4 tsp. onion powder
Pinch of cayenne pepper
Freshly ground black pepper
4 c. low-sodium chicken stock
6 c. small broccoli florets
6 oz. cream cheese
4 c. freshly grated sharp cheddar
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the carrot and garlic and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring
- Add seasonings – paprika, ground mustard, onion powder, and cayenne
- Pour in the chicken stock and bring to a boil
- Add the broccoli and simmer until very tender, about 3 to 5 minutes
- Add the cheddar and cream cheeses and stir until melted
- Season with salt and pepper and serve warm
Creamy Garlic Chicken Soup
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
2 tablespoons butter
2 cups shredded chicken – about one large chicken breast
4 ounces cream cheese cubed
2 tablespoons Garlic Seasoning (parsley, garlic, onion, lemon peel, and paprika blend)
14.5 oz reduced-sodium chicken broth
1/4 cup heavy cream
Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat
- Add shredded chicken to the pan and coat with melted butter
- As the chicken begins to warm, add cubes of cream cheese and the garlic seasoning. Make sure to mix to blend ingredients
- Once the cream cheese has melted, add chicken broth and heavy cream.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve warm
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Soup
Our meal plans make sure you don’t miss out on your favorite foods. Here is our favorite spin on buffalo chicken wings!
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
2 pounds rotisserie chicken cooked and shredded
3 tbsp low-carb ranch seasoning
1 large head of cauliflower chopped
4 cups chicken stock
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup water
1 pound thinly sliced carrots
6 stalks of celery chopped
1 medium onion diced
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup low-carb Buffalo Sauce
Salt and pepper
chopped green onion and blue cheese crumbles for garnish
- Boil cauliflower in a stockpot with water, add the ranch seasoning, chicken broth, chicken stock, and cook until very tender; approximately 10 minutes
- While cauliflower is cooking, saute carrots, celery, and onion with butter. Cook on medium heat until the onions are translucent and the vegetables are fork-tender
- Using an immersion blender, blend the cauliflower into a puree, add the hot sauce, and stir
- Add the celery, carrots, and onion to the cauliflower mixture and stir
- Stir in chicken and simmer on low for 20-30 minutes
- Serve hot with green onion and blue cheese as garnish (optional)
We hope you enjoy these recipies as much as we do. If you are looking to lose weight and lead a healthier lifestyle, give us a call to schedule an appointment. Our team of experts is ready to help you achieve your health goals and look and feel your best.
Customized Weight Loss Program
Enjoying a balanced lifestyle includes enjoying your food! But how to do this? As each person is unique, only a weight loss coach will truly understand how to put together the right weight loss program for your unique needs. The biggest bump in the road is usually a matter of price. “This really sounds very expensive. I don’t think I can afford it.”
GOOD NEWS! Getting a customized medical-grade weight loss program is affordable!
Take the first step and contact us for a customized weight loss consultation today!